Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brittany Snow of 'Harry's Law': 'I'm so single'

Brittany Snow of NBC's "Harry's Law" said in an interview for the April issue of Maxim magazine that she's "so single" and hopes that people will realize soon that she's not a teenager anymore.

"I'm so single. It's funny," Snow told Maxim magazine. "I'm usually a relationship girl. I love being in love and having a partner in crime. But it's good to be your own partner in crime. God, that makes me sound like I have multiple-personality disorder."

Snow, 25, is best known for her roles in "American Dreams," "Hairspray" and "Prom Night," where she's portrayed teenagers. In David E. Kelley's new NBC drama "Harry's Law," Snow plays Kathy Bate's character's legal secretary and is excited to play an adult.

I'm excited for people to realize that I'm 25 years old and not a teenager anymore ... even though I still look 18 and can't get into a bar to save my life!" Snow said.

She also told Maxim about her character, who is perhaps a bit off, adding: "She is definitely what some guys would call the 'crazy' girl, but she has a lot of layers. On the outside she's quirky and ditzy and materialistic, but underneath she's like a savant who knows a lot about the law."

More

No comments: