PARKLAND, FL (CNN) - A bizarre accident involving a neck massager has killed a well-respected South Florida doctor.
Police say Michelle Ferrari-Gegerson had just finished wrapping some presents on Christmas Eve and was using a neck massager when the device strangled her.
Her husband found her unconscious on their bedroom floor.
"The massager got entangled with a necklace, and it probably caused her to black out very quickly," Broward County Sheriff Jim Leljedal said.
Ferrari-Gegerson had worked as a radiologist at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami since 2001.
Doctor dies after bizarre accident with neck massager - FOX19.com and FOX19 News, weather, traffic, and sports for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me