Friday, April 13, 2012

Zimmerman's arrest the path to justice?

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 12, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Watch "The O'Reilly Factor" weeknights at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET!

O'REILLY: "Personal Story Segment" tonight.

The latest on the Trayvon Martin story... George Zimmerman now accused of second degree murder appeared in a Florida court today with his new lawyer. No plea, no bail request. Apparently those will come in another hearing next week before another judge.

With us now is Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin's mother and her lawyer Benjamin Crump. First time I've talked with you Miss Fulton. And I -- everybody on my staff feels the same way. We're sorry you have to be here. We're sorry you have to go through this. I mean, I have a son. I can't imagine the pain that you go through. You know your son is there one day and the next day he's gone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your website is so beautiful!
I'm glad to offer our quality seo service. Boost Your Rankings with High Quality backlinks for just $20! Get Your 10% discount right away! http://qualityseobacklinks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your blog is so cool!
I'm glad to offer our quality seo service. Boost Your Rankings with High Quality backlinks for just $20! Get Your 10% discount right away! http://qualityseobacklinks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You made some decent points there. I seemed on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will associate with with your website.

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

Anonymous said...

I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.