Judge Harvey Giss of the San Fernando courthouse made the comments last July during an off-the-record discussion with attorneys about a possible plea agreement in the case, according to the state Commission on Judicial Performance.
- Make Money online
- Secrets to online suceess marketing
- Car makemoney online selling
- Surefire Marketing Steps
- Make money on You tube making money viewing and sh...
- Tops stories Ever - Homeless Man and Loliondo Mira...
- CPA Uganda December Sitting Paper
- Social Vibe
- services we offer
- About me
Thursday, March 17, 2011
L.A. County judge admonished for making Ku Klux Klan remark in case involving African Americans
A Los Angeles County criminal judge who made a remark referencing the Ku Klux Klan in a case involving two African American defendants was publicly admonished Wednesday by a state agency overseeing judges' discipline.