Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The talk show host and her professional partner, Tony Dovolani, got the boot following "Psycho" Mike Catherwood's exit last week.

Wendy Williams is the second celebrity to be eliminated from Dancing With the Stars this season.

She and her professional partner, Tony Dovolani, earned 15 out of 30 points from the judges after their performance Monday night, which featured the stars telling personal stories about themselves.

Williams talked about how she got start as a radio DJ. She revealed that she slept in her car at rest stops between jobs so she wouldn't have to "be trapped and explaining the process of how I'm trying to achieve my radio dream. I would take bird baths and brush my teeth really quickly and then move on to my next job." So the duo performed the foxtrot to the song "Last Night the DJ Saved My Life."

More

No comments: