Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unorthodox Zuck and Face book launch of ''the Social net work documentary''

Ok to some it may be offensive some while others  reality just slaps them in the face after all
what the Lad said is somewhat true, here take a read to this unorthodox marketing stunt by non other than  Zuck proud owner of Face book !!! in his documentary the social network.
 






Hey yall
It’s me
Mark Zuckerbro
Yes, I’m worth a billion dollars
Yall can go suck it.
I made facebook
with my bare hands
What the eff have u done with ur life?
I have a hit documentary abt my life.
WTF have u done with ur shitty life?
U just use my service
while I’m a fucking baller who owns ur info

See u in Cancun bitches
Not for vacay
but for when I actually buy that city/island/peninsula
My movie ‘’ kills it
Sorta like the newest Michael Moore documentary
Yall know u want to know abt me
Oh whaddup JT? U killin it or what son?

Yeah, I’m richer than u brah
I srsly wipe my ass with ur lifetime income
Have fun with that
Look at these fucking dunces
If they only knew the real story
If they really knew what it was like to have
genuine baller ass status

Go see my documentary: The Social Myspaces
Tweet abt it yall
Get ur social media on
metaphors abt
I’m
and I’m effing crushing it
killing it
sleighing

See all yall poor ppl later
If u can’t see my documentary,
Wipe ur ass with a $1 bill today, and pretend it is worth a million dollars then u will know what it is like 2 be me.
Laters!
-the Zuck

No comments: