Monday, June 6, 2011

Robert Pattinson Drops F-Bomb at MTV Movie Awards

Robert Pattinson is a member of many exclusive clubs. The Hot
British Actors Who Make Tween Girls Swoon Club. The Dudes Who Play Chaste Vampires Club. The Amazing Hair Club.

And now? The F-Bomb Club.

While presenting an award to his 35-year-old "Water for Elephants" co-star Reese Witherspoon during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, Pattinson joined the short list of folks who have boldly or foolishly slipped the word "f---" past television censors.

Also read: It's 'Twilight' Time at MTV Movie Awards, Again

"Reese, it's an honor to be here tonight to present you with this award," began Pattinson, who was presenting Witherspoon with the 2011 MTV Generation Award, given out to actors and actresses who are basically ancient (when counting in MTV years, that is).

"I don't know if everyone knows," continued the 25-year-old "Twilight" hunk, "but I did my first movie with you. It was called 'Vanity Fair,' and you played my mother. What I later learned, though, is that you were directly responsible for cutting my part of the movie out. This is the truth."

More



--
 


No comments: